- 6 rabbit livers, cut in smaller pieces
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 3 gloves of garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Manzinilla Sherry
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
Sautee garlic and onion in oil and butter until starting to carmelize. Add parsley and basil and salt and pepper to taste. Turn up heat. Add livers, and sherry. Fry livers for one or two minutes on each side, turning once.
Serve on crusty french bread with goat or mozzarella cheese and tomato slices on the side, and a wine of your choice.