- 6 rabbit livers
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 gloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon parsely
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons half and half
- pinch of dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons Fino Sherry
Gently fry the garlic and onion in butter until golden brown. Add the livers and cook for a minute or two on each side, or until heated through. Add remaining ingredients, except half and half, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from heat and place in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Transfer to mixing bowl. Fold in half and half. Spoon into a ramekin and cool for a few minutes. Melt 2-3 tablespoons of butter and pour over pate.
Refrigerate until firm.